This role will identify and analyze business requirements and processes, identify potential automation opportunities, and propose and execute a plan of RPA strategy.
- Lead RPA workflow automation (document, design, build, test, deploy, maintain)
- Identification of automation processes
- Integrate automation workflows using RPA
- Work with stakeholders and internal teams to design and deliver automated solutions
- Utilize Uipath and Microsoft Power Automate to develop scalable and efficient process automation
- Define, promote and utilize best practices to RPA capabilities.
- Prepare and present analysis, methods, and results to non-expert personnel, management team, and technical experts
- 5-6 year of experience designing and deploying solutions to transform business processes and achieve business outcomes (RPA preferred)
- ORC tool implementation & project experience
- RPA Certifications: Business Analyst and Developer Foundation
- Delivery of cross-functional, enterprise RPA solutions
- Develop a communication of practice and self-learning tools
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders to develop a solution
- Ability to be flexible, show initiate and respond quickly when situations change
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org