Direct Client is Seeking a UiPath Developer to join their team for a full-time opportunity.
This position will be responsible for the end-to-end development of bots focused on the operations side of the company. This role has long-term growth potential to move into an RPA Delivery Lead role and to help build the team.
- Design solutions utilizing RPA best practices and maintain technical responsibility for project delivery
- Drive the strategic and tactical roll-out of the solution to enterprise customers by creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios
- Document configuration best practices, create and maintain solution documentation
- Work within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly, and providing inputs to the change control process.
Build, test, deliver and maintain robotic automation capabilities
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of experience with UiPath
- 5+ years of experience in the IT space
- Full end to end RPA development experience
- Analytical and technical skills
- Ability to Lead project development teams
- Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org