Who are we looking for?
The client is looking for a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Developer to join our growing Automation Center of Excellence team.
Work alongside our team to identify and analyze business requirements and processes, identify potential automation opportunities, and propose and execute a plan of RPA strategy.
- Lead the end-to-end RPA and workflow automation (document, design, build, test, deploy, maintain) using recommended best practices
- Engage in discovery and identification of automation processes; proactively seek and suggest improvements, and outline any risks and recommend optimal solutions
- Integrate automation workflows using RPA into existing business processes and business applications
- Consider the use of other automation platforms and technologies which can be implemented as part of the digital transformation
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and internal teams, to design and deliver automated solutions for the client, facilitating increased business efficiency and optimizing the cost of operations
- Use common RPA tools such as UIPath and Microsoft Power Automate, etc., to develop scalable and efficient process automation
- Define, promote and utilize best practices for RPA capabilities. Serve as a subject matter expert (SME) for others seeking to utilize RPA technologies to automate and streamline existing manual business processes
- Work closely with the functional experts and RPA team to validate technical integration and development conforms to requirements
- Work with SMEs to ensure requirements are thorough and complete
- Prepare and present analysis, methods, and results to non-expert personnel, management team and technical experts throughout different projects
- Makes decisions on complex and sensitive issues that are based on professional judgment, evaluating risks and in the context of a complex and changing environment
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 5-6 years working experience designing and deploying solutions to transform business processes and achieve business outcomes. RPA experience preferred.
- Associate Degree preferred or equivalent skills, knowledge, and experience across various disciplines of RPA
- Preferred RPA Certifications: Business Analyst and Developer Foundation
- Experience in delivering cross-functional, enterprise RPA solutions
- Experience developing a community of practice and self-learning tools
- Effective communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders to develop joint solutions
- Ability to influence and negotiate with others to deliver results
- Demonstrated accountability and ability to prioritize, think and solve problems
- Ability to be flexible, show initiative and respond quickly when situations change