As a Senior Developer for the RPA Center of Excellence, you will be responsible for leading development and delivery of automations of manual processes to solve business challenges, ensuring and measuring their quality and success, and helping define and follow a process that ensures security and quality are maintained.
The ideal candidate has experience across several fields, QA automation, RPA development practices, software architecture, design/code-reviewing, agile planning and critical thinking with a good understanding of overall business context and technical risks. This is a highly-collaborative role in an emerging space for Allscripts at Northwell Health, so flexibility and communication skills will be key to success in this role.
Remote candidates will be considered. Will be required to travel to NY office on occasion.
- Responsible for technical design, development, & maintenance of RPA applications & their associated components.
- Collaborate with business and technical SMEs to define automations, business rules, and exceptions
- Analyze process automation requirements and design robotic process automation solutions, architecture and logic
- Develop a comprehensive test suite of automated unit & regression tests for each process.
- Identify and create reusable automation components
- Implement Bot throughput logging, auditing, and exception handling
- Support, debug, and correct any issues with Production Bots as part of RPA CoE
- Develop and maintain documentation Process Definition Documents (PDDs), Software Design Documents (SDDs) for all Bots according to CoE standards
- Lead and mentor offshore junior developers to build skills & further proficiencies
- Collaborate with CBO/analysts teams to perform regular ‘Health Checks’ on Production bots/processes
- 0-2 years Industry experience preferred
- 2-5 years experience as Software Engineer
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to accurately break down complex application designs into component deliverables and estimate development effort & timelines
- Strong ability to troubleshoot, identify root-cause and resolve production issues, as reported by the business users
- Self-motivated, able to work independently, and able to take initiative without always being directed
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment and prioritize the most critical tasks and projects
- Expertise in leveraging CI/ CD tools (E.g., Jenkins) and GitHub code repository & associated workflow
- Extensive experience using UiPath to develop automation solutions
- End to End bot development using UIPath Studio
- Minimum 3+ years as a UiPath RPA Developer
- Prefer experience as a solution architect for UiPath process automations
- UiPath RPA Developer Advanced Certification is desired
- 2+ Experience in object-oriented programming (C#, C++, VB, Java, or Python preferred)
- BA or BS degree preferred and/or other relevant combination of training and experience.
- Healthcare experience
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills
- UiPath experience
- Citrix environment RPA development
- Ability to create UIPath custom activities