Direct Client is Seeking a UiPath Developer to join their team for a contract opportunity. Our client is hiring both Senior Uipath Developers and Mid-level UiPath Developers.
This role can be worked remotely.
- Design solutions utilizing RPA best practices and maintain technical responsibility for project delivery
- Drive the strategic and tactical roll-out of the solution to enterprise customers by creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios
- Document configuration best practices, create and maintain solution documentation
- Work within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly, and providing inputs to the change control process.
- Build, test, deliver and maintain robotic automation capabilities
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of experience with UiPath
- Full end to end RPA development experience
- Analytical and technical skills
- Ability to Lead project development teams
- Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com